YouTube videos (& the like) stop to buffer, even though they are fully loaded! What's wrong?

This is the weirdest problem. All streaming media only plays for a little while (30 seconds to a couple of minutes), then stops as if it needs to buffer (or load) - but the thing is, I have a 20mbit connection, which almost instantaneously loads all videos (a full red bar with all youtube vids, but I still get the... show more This is the weirdest problem. All streaming media only plays for a little while (30 seconds to a couple of minutes), then stops as if it needs to buffer (or load) - but the thing is, I have a 20mbit connection, which almost instantaneously loads all videos (a full red bar with all youtube vids, but I still get the buffering-circle).

It 's consistent with all video-sites (like youtube, metacafe, google video, daily motion, veoh etc.) , and with both IE and Firefox.

This made me think that it might be something to do with flash, so I tried to update to the newest version, which didn't help. Did the same with Firefox, still no change.

I tried to clear my cache & cookies - no luck.

Tried to disable firewall, AV & Spyware Terminator - no effect.

I even tried shouting. That's how desperate I got.

Please help me.
Update: Please note that the videos stop permanently, eg. the buffering-circle just keeps on going forever, even though the video is fully loaded.
Update 2: I use no web-accelerator, never had problems with "peak-hours" (I live in Europe) and my connection is as mentioned 20 megabit per second.