I'm 35 and only attracted to skinny boyish twinks so I have to pay for sex. Is that neccesarily a bad thing?

I pay for sex and fell in love, so i do want a committment

Favorite Answer

I don't think there's anything wrong with paying for sex. A lot of men do it. It's "no strings attached" fun with someone you're highly attracted to. That's a good deal for someone who isn't looking for commitment.

... as long as they're over 18 that is.

Edit: I'd say you're looking for commitment in the wrong place then. You're probably going to have to just get over him, people who sell sex for money aren't into relationships with their clients for the long run, unless he sees you as a repeat customer... but even then, it wont be love.

There are younger men, what you call twinks, that appreciate men that are older than them. They are sometimes looking for a big bro or daddy type to date. You do not have to pay for sex.

I cannot say that paying for sex is a bad thing because I am not one to judge, but I think getting it for free is more fulfilling.

Wow!...You feel in love??...Aren't you scared of all the diseases and how many strangers that person has been with??....anyway who am i to judge you....If you feel ok to pay for sex and fall in love, then well and good for you. Good luck!

• Don

Yes...it's demeaning to yourself as well as your 'victim'. My suggestion is for you to 'improve' yourself so that someone you 'find attractive' is 'attracted' to you. "Paying for" sex is wrong and you should know that by age 35...shame on you.

um maybe you're just too thirsty for a date you should try being patient and maybe you will find your mate.

Source(s): myself, Babyt

No, all trolls feel the same way.

not really. as long as ur smart about it.

Isn't that...illegal?