Matt asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Are Julius Jones and Kevin Curtis worth having on my fantasy football team?

Should I drop both of them? One of them? Keep both of them? Here's the list of the best free agents in my league...

1. Anthony Gonzalez

2. Ted Ginn Jr.

3. Pierre Thomas

4. Maruice Morris

5. Peyton Hillis

6. Mark Clayton

Give me your thoughts...

Favorite Answer

I would rather have Ted Ginn and Peyton Hillis. Curtis is a good receiver but with McNabb's troubles, he is not getting very many looks downfield. Peyton Hillis is going to be getting the goalline snaps so if you are in a touchdown heavy league, I would take him over Jones. Good luck...

Peyton Hillis you should get immediately, drop jones. If you can't get Hillis, get Pierre Thomas. And I would go for Ted Ginn over Kevin Curtis.

Drop Julius Jones for Peyton Hillis. He'll be the man there for a while. Young isn't going to be back.

And I would hold onto Curtis, just for a little while longer.

http://fantasyfootballaddictz.com

of course DROP THEM!!! Pick up Thomas, Hills, Morris or Ginn.. they are all worthy of a spot in your team! the fact is Hills can remain starter for a while and who knows about Bush, NO may decide to rest him one more week.. good luck but I would definetly get Ginn, Hills, Thomas. Also, it seems like Morris has taken over finally !

Source(s): http://fantasyfootballaddictz.com Log in and register!

Jones is useless right now. But if you have the luxury, I would keep him on your bench. He may have some decent match-ups down the road. Dallas complelty shutdown Gore, so dont expect anything out of Jones this week.