Im 17 and i never had a boyfriend..?

i am 17, and i never had a boyfriend, held hands with a guy, danced with a guy, or kissed a guy...i am not ugly, and i am fun to be with and have a good personality. people always tell me im pretty, people i dont even know. i dress well, and im nice and fun..the only guys that have liked me are ugly and i do NOT... show more i am 17, and i never had a boyfriend, held hands with a guy, danced with a guy, or kissed a guy...i am not ugly, and i am fun to be with and have a good personality. people always tell me im pretty, people i dont even know. i dress well, and im nice and fun..the only guys that have liked me are ugly and i do NOT like them..i am really depressed because i feel i will never find anyone. i know there isnt anything wrong with me because i see girls that arent pretty or fun but have boyfriends..I AM NOT ARROGANT! and i wonder why i dont have one..it feels like there is something wrong with me..why cant cute guys talk to me? there is this one guy in my class who i am CRAZY about..and he might have a girlfriend..i have had crushes before but not like this. i am obsessed with this guy and i really really like him..for the first time i am trying to talk to him and get to be his friend..but im scared he has a girlfriend..and i really wish he didnt..because i really think he could be my first boyfriend..if we got to know eachother.my friend who spoke to him said he is a lot like me..
i really am scared to talk to him incase he already has a girlfriend. im really jealous of her and i feel really sad that i cant be his girlfriend. im trying SO hard to forget him but i cant stop thinking about him. its really hurting me...what should i do?
Update: please dont say 'youre so young dont worry!' because i still feel depressed..
i know i am young but i want a boyfriend now. why cant it happen? ithappens to almost everyone!! :(