Military Recruiter Question?

What are the penalties for a recruiter who tells someone to lie on their enlistment paperwork to cover something up or tells them it is ok to lie about a medical condition at MEPS. What would happen if you turned then into the JAG office or OSI. I have seen many questions where people have stated they were told... show more What are the penalties for a recruiter who tells someone to lie on their enlistment paperwork to cover something up or tells them it is ok to lie about a medical condition at MEPS. What would happen if you turned then into the JAG office or OSI. I have seen many questions where people have stated they were told to lie or cover something up by their recruiters and was wondering what could happen if they were turned in.
Update: It not against the regulations to tell someone to falsify a government docuement, yet if the person takes the advice and does so it is a federal crime. You you are telling me is not a crime to tell someone to lie on a government docuement.
Update 2: How is an 18 year old supposed to know it is bad advice if it is comming from someone of authority. I undersatnd if he told a 30 year old to lie, but what about someone right out of high school who does not know any better.