蘑菇
蘑菇 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文的文法單字使用正不正確,請幫我更改~

請幫我改 英文的文法

題目是:My favorite modern artist !!

很急~星期三就需要了!!

應該可以看的懂,我想要表達的中文意思吧~

只是我 還是需要請大家幫我更改「正確的文法」,看看 有哪邊 唸起來不順 或是 不對 的地方!!

或是單字 使用不對~~

謝謝!!

My favorite modern artist is Jay Chou. He was born in 1979.

His debut album was published in two thousand and he has had 11 album already.

He writes songs and words and he can sing very well. He is also very talented in playing instruments like cello, piano, and guitar.

So he won over thousands of awards.

The main reason I admire him is because of all these artistry.

All of his music are very attractive. He even writes songs for others, which makes him a multi-talent musician.

更正版 最後兩句 對調~

請大家’幫我更改正確一點的稿子~謝謝

或是稿子 句子的順序 有不通順 不連貫的話

可以麻煩幫我重新調整 也可以的!!

謝謝~

Rating
  • TC
    Favorite Answer

寫得不錯,括號內是稍作修改

His debut album was (released) in (the year 2000)and he has had 11

(albums)already.

He writes songs and words and he can (even)sing very well. He is also very talented in playing instruments like cello, piano, and guitar.

So he (has) won over thousands of awards.

All of his music (is) very attractive. He even writes songs for others, which makes him a (multi-talented) musician.

The main reason (why) I admire him is because of all (his) artistry

Source(s): 自己海外生活多年經驗

My favorite modern artist !!

My favorite modern artist is Jay Chou. He was born in 1979. His debut album was published in 2000 and he has 11 albums already.

He is a talented singer-songwriter. He is also good in playing some instruments, such as cello, piano, and guitar. Without doubt, he won thousands of awards.

The main reason I admire him is that he is so musically talented. All of his music are so beautiful. He also writes songs for other musicians which broaden his realm of music.

p.s.Singer-songwriter is a term that refers to performers who write, compose and sing their own material including lyrics and melodies.