Question about teen parent high schools please answer?

So, i go to a school called ECHS and it is mixed with the Teen Parent Program. a high school for teen parents and they get free daycare by the state. I don't necessarily have a problem with the teen parents. most of my friends are teen parents, but i'm not quite sure how much of a good idea it is to have teen... show more So, i go to a school called ECHS and it is mixed with the Teen Parent Program. a high school for teen parents and they get free daycare by the state. I don't necessarily have a problem with the teen parents. most of my friends are teen parents, but i'm not quite sure how much of a good idea it is to have teen parents mixed up with non-teen parents. I've heard some of my friends saying they want to get pregnant just because they see the other girls with their kids. they're like "i'll just get welfare and then i'll get free daycare at the school." now i know it's not the teen parents fault, but i don't think it's a good idea to have them together with other kids that are influenced easily.
am i wrong for thinking they should go away to another school seperate like the old days?

1. do you think the schools should be mixed?
2. is this a problem in your city?

plus the city county i live in 1 out of every 8 babies are born to a teen mom and that number is still rising.
Update: @hairydoginparis:
the teen parent school was already there for many years but itself. just last year they added the two alternative programs together because of building space issues.
Update 2: also most of my friends that are teen parents don't like being mixed.