Can someone get arrested for editing Lindsay Lohan on wikipedia?

Ok, so I know someone who was making up song titles for Lindsay Lohan's new album, "Spirit in the Dark", and posted the fake titles on wikipedia. They did it once, and wikipedia let them off with a warning saying that theyll be blocked if they vandalize wikipedia again and wikipedia took the titles off. But he did... show more Ok, so I know someone who was making up song titles for Lindsay Lohan's new album, "Spirit in the Dark", and posted the fake titles on wikipedia. They did it once, and wikipedia let them off with a warning saying that theyll be blocked if they vandalize wikipedia again and wikipedia took the titles off. But he did it again and well....could he get arrested and fined for it?
the titles were not offensive or threatening. if he could get arrested, when should he expect the police to arrive at his house?

he did the posting like an hour ago.