I would like to know if i can put my 6 month old siberian husky outside at night without him freezing ?

Its winter and i would like to make my dog sleep outside in his doghouse because if i let him sleep in the house,he pees and poops like 5 to 6 times in one night on my living room carpet.I cant stand this anymore ,i washed that carpet with a vaccum so many times,i cant afford renting that machine anymore and im... show more Its winter and i would like to make my dog sleep outside in his doghouse because if i let him sleep in the house,he pees and poops like 5 to 6 times in one night on my living room carpet.I cant stand this anymore ,i washed that carpet with a vaccum so many times,i cant afford renting that machine anymore and im tired of waking up every morning and picking up **** and almost puking.I would just love to wake up and not smell **** and making myself coffee first thing in the morning instead of picking up **** first thing in the morning.
Update: Ok for those who say i should get rid of him and say that im cruel,i didnt leave my dog outside yet and i really tried to train him.He wont pee or poop outside,he will wait until i get him back inside and then go straight for my carpet.And by the way its -13 c tonight and shes got a big blanket a light bulb and... show more Ok for those who say i should get rid of him and say that im cruel,i didnt leave my dog outside yet and i really tried to train him.He wont pee or poop outside,he will wait until i get him back inside and then go straight for my carpet.And by the way its -13 c tonight and shes got a big blanket a light bulb and something to block the wind and the cold from getting in the dog house.So again i ask,should i put him outside?
Update 2: Oh yeah and by the way i saved that dog from a puppy mill and did everything i could to help make that place close ,and you know what it did.Im trying the best i can,ok.Im asking questions because i know nothing about siberian dogs and im trying to do my best by asking questions.So if you dont like this well you... show more Oh yeah and by the way i saved that dog from a puppy mill and did everything i could to help make that place close ,and you know what it did.Im trying the best i can,ok.Im asking questions because i know nothing about siberian dogs and im trying to do my best by asking questions.So if you dont like this well you shouldnt even post anything ,im not here to get bitched at ,im here to get answers