Why Women like to have Dogs and take them on walks, when dogs keep pooping and peeing in the street?

I've see pretty women with dogs. Dogs keep pooping and peeing in the streets. It's quite disgusting. I dont understand why girls want to be around dogs knowing that dogs sick like that.

I've never had a dog and i would not like one. No thanks. I'll clean my poop and my baby's but not a dog's. AND moreover, many times these dogs poop and pee in other people's lawns .. and you cannot pickup pee. isn't that disgusint that you allow your dogs to poop on other people's property?

Girls, please tell me your logic. Why you like dogs and to take dogs on walks knowing that those dogs poop and pee on other people's property( which is pretty disrespectful) and that( if it's poop) you'll have to pick it up .

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

Hey Stone! That's a great list - and I do know who Marty Robbins was! I totally agree with the items on your list - especially about Cream (a couple of my favorite Cream songs are sung by Jack Bruce), Brian May, Daltrey and Winwood. I honestly need to check out more of the Velvet Underground and Mott the Hoople. I also don't know much about Marc Bolan, but I'm intrigued about the giraffes in his hair! lol. We should add the awesomeness that is Ginger Baker!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I all ways bring a bag with me. just in case. peeing should not be a problem because it soaks into the ground before you can step in it.

also im an Animal person. I like gaining bounds between dogs and cats. and walking is one way to do it. walking the dog is a way to get away from troubles and relaxes me and its expresses ^^ and the dog wont be as hyper and take more naps. its common Sense! its a way to get outside more and to leave the house for a while or cool down from a fight or argument ^^

hope i could help you =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ok everyone has waste, dogs' you just have to deal with if you want a big ball of fluff around you, who loves you no matter what. And most dogs go on the strip between between the street and the sidewalk which is technically public property. I've had a dog every day of my life except a week for vaca or between dogs. They are trustworthy and wouldn't do anything to hurt you (intentionally)

• Sam
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

okay dogs are like little people...okay. they are always there. always happy to see you. can't stay mad at you. after a long day, they don't care if you are in a good mood or not, they still want to be around you. people don't, Cats couldnt care less. them pooping and peeing in lawns are just a small part of them. you have to look at the big pic,

hope i helped!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is kind of gross. But the fact of having a dog. :) is amazing to me. A friend. one whos always there. Its like having a sister and someone to take care of. And just the aspest of dogs having there own personality and feelings. I dont really know how to explain it. I LOVE animals. But i guess the happyness of all the other stuff. overrides the fact that you have to clean up after wards. :) so i guess it doesnt bother me much.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yup dogs rock

i took my beloved geman shepherd everywhere! even to europe and alaska

and always for walks, always

when he peed and pooped here and there tough tarts

and if other dogs do it on my nice lawn i don't care either

even when i let him run around the golf course at night he must have pooped --hahahhahahaha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everyone poops and pees and people still like other people.

Accept it.

• ashley
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

my dog just poops in my yard. but i like dogs because they're cute and nice, obviously they will poop because they are living things.

• 1 decade ago

singles and dating?

really.

and what's the difference between a man and a woman walking a dog? not all women aren't fragile prissy people who can't handle this stuff. grow up.

• 1 decade ago

dogs rock

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.