Why Women like to have Dogs and take them on walks, when dogs keep pooping and peeing in the street?

I've see pretty women with dogs. Dogs keep pooping and peeing in the streets. It's quite disgusting. I dont understand why girls want to be around dogs knowing that dogs sick like that. I've never had a dog and i would not like one. No thanks. I'll clean my poop and my baby's but not a dog's. AND moreover, many... show more I've see pretty women with dogs. Dogs keep pooping and peeing in the streets. It's quite disgusting. I dont understand why girls want to be around dogs knowing that dogs sick like that.

I've never had a dog and i would not like one. No thanks. I'll clean my poop and my baby's but not a dog's. AND moreover, many times these dogs poop and pee in other people's lawns .. and you cannot pickup pee. isn't that disgusint that you allow your dogs to poop on other people's property?

Girls, please tell me your logic. Why you like dogs and to take dogs on walks knowing that those dogs poop and pee on other people's property( which is pretty disrespectful) and that( if it's poop) you'll have to pick it up .