Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Taylor Lautner A.K.A. Jacob Black V.S. Robert Pattinson A.K.A. Edward Cullen!!(Twilight!)?

Favorite Answer

It depends... Edward in the book, and in some of the scenes for the movie Twilight, but Jacob is pretty hot too. He just needs to cut his hair in the movie! So, both.

neither. Hate em the two. And Robert Pattinson and Edward Cullen are the comparable individual even nonetheless he acts like a gay sparkly vampire as Edward. Taylor Lautner and Jacob Black are the comparable individual too.

• Demi

Robert Pattinson

I feel weird finding Taylor lautner attractive since i'm older than him.

TAYLOR LAUTNER ALL THE WAY!!

Robert Pattinson is not all that cute

Edward def. Like I said all I want for Christmas is Robert Pattinson(becouse he is hot and plays Edward!)

• I actually think that Jacob is cuter, but I like Edward's personality and character much more.

Team Edward ♥

TAYLOR LAUTNER I LOVE HIM >> HOTTTTTIE <3 ...ROB SCARES ME IN THE MOVIE ( he looks scaryyyyyy/frekyyyyy)

taylor by a long shot

Taylor. He's sooo cute!!

i LOVE them both....

but i would have to go w/ taylor because he's closer to my age and he's really HOT!!!!