Best answer gets ten points.?

Okay, the other day I was struck with the most brilliant Idea ever. I have a story I want to write. Well I have a character that is a girl and a character that is a boy. The girl..well I wrote this..... I was short…really short. My face was average basically. A heart shaped face, pale, light smatter of freckles... show more Okay, the other day I was struck with the most brilliant Idea ever. I have a story I want to write. Well I have a character that is a girl and a character that is a boy. The girl..well I wrote this..... I was short…really short. My face was average basically. A heart shaped face, pale, light smatter of freckles dotting my cheek, acne free complexion, typical lips, curly auburn hair, and to my own and other peoples surprise static blue eyes. They were that color that everyone wants to take from the crayon box that would make the most typical thing stand out like a fish in the Sahara desert.
I looked at my torso…Damn I thought to my self as I looked at my bulgy chest. I never really did get why people complained about having small boobs. I would rather have a small chest than two D’s waiting for me every morning when I wake up. The worst part about the big boobs I have a small waist which creates the elusion that my boobs are even bigger. Please do not get me started on my butt. It is huge. But not that it is really fat it is more muscle. At least it doesn’t jiggle. I thought staring with my back turned to the mirror. I looked at my legs, they were pretty typical.

The boy looks like this...also from the text...His skin was fair like ivory yet glowing with warmth. His eyes were green like two perfectly smoothed out emeralds, his lips looked supple like marshmallows. His hair was a deep russety brown and with each of his delicate, tangled curls placed precisely all over his head. His body was lean but still muscular. I was fazed by his godlike beauty.

now here is the thing. I need names for them. not just names I mean names with a meaning. Please give me a name with a meaning for each or one of the characters I told you of.