I Started zoloft and klonopin(both generic) 3 weeks ago for severe anxiety/panic.?

I started off at 25mg on the zoloft and .50 of klonopin in the morning and 1mg at bedtime. No real side effects. week later bumped to 50mg on the zoloft and kept klonopin same. No real side effects, occasional anixiety,but nothing real bad. This past Sat. went up to 75mg on the zoloft,but had quit taking the... show more I started off at 25mg on the zoloft and .50 of klonopin in the morning and 1mg at bedtime. No real side effects. week later bumped to 50mg on the zoloft and kept klonopin same. No real side effects, occasional anixiety,but nothing real bad. This past Sat. went up to 75mg on the zoloft,but had quit taking the klonopin in the morning for I was feeling better. Now today, the 3rd day of 75mg, had pretty bad anxiety attack, took 1mg of klomopin and laid in bed. I know 75mg is not that high of a dose, and may not be enough to stop anxiety/panic. But can't help to wonder what was the cause? Stopping the afternoon klonopin, or the higher dosage of zoloft. Doc wants me at 100mg of zoloft and trying slowly to get there. But after today not sure what to do. Any suggestions
Update: Also have been having mild head-aches while on these drugs