Marines Recruiter called, me and..?

Lol, I already have my mind set on the army. A Marines recruiter called and said, "Hello may I speak to Skyler?" I said "Uhm, she's not available right now.." "Oh when can I get a hold of her?" "She actually wants to join the Army" "Why?" "I dunno, just does." "Well what time can I call... show more Lol, I already have my mind set on the army. A Marines recruiter called and said,

"Hello may I speak to Skyler?"

I said "Uhm, she's not available right now.."

"Oh when can I get a hold of her?"

"She actually wants to join the Army"

"Why?"

"I dunno, just does."

"Well what time can I call her?"

"Uhmmm, around 3." And then I hung up lol.

I feel some what guilty, because I'm not going to be home at 3. I've talked to this recruiter before, and most definitely not going to talk to him again.(I didn't really like him.) I also think he knew it was me, especially when he asked me the "Why?" part. Since I wont be able to answer tomorrow, will he still call, or will he stop?

I kinda wished I just would've told him I didn't want to join the Marines.
Update: Rawbert- I can understand why you may be frusterated. I thought I had already asked the question(Since I wont be able to answer tomorrow, will he still call, or will he stop?). I'll just assume you didn't see it.

God bless, and thank you for your service.