Did anyone else HATE Kristen Stewart as Bella in Twilight?!?

Here are the ways I viewed Bella . . .

-in the book-sweet

-in the movie- angry/serious

I know bella was supposed to be shy and awkward, but she wasn't supposed to have an angry voice and look so serious all the time. I think Kristen looks the part but didn't act it.

I looooved Jasper though ;)

I don't actually HATE her, I just love the series and wish they would have picked someone who can act (looking all serious all the time does NOT make her a good actress ) that seen with her in the hospital bed was laughable

Favorite Answer

Ok first off

Idk what book you were reading because Kristen Stewart couldn't have done a better job playing Bella. Sweet? No, Bella in the book and movie trys her hardest to blend in and to not call attention to herself. Kristen Stewart did just that while acting her part.

Second

Her acting skills were amazing. The way she screamed after getting bit by James and made it sound so real, blew me away.

Third

She looks, acts, and basically IS Bella. So don't hate just cuz you wanna be her.

P.S. I know, Jasper was adorbale:)!

• You are correct. In the book she was she and a bit clumsy and hating where she was, but Kristen Stewart didn't display emotion properly. At all. Her eyes don't show she is expressing joy, or fear, or anything but boredom or a lack of interest. At the same time the false Twilight fans will gush about the movie because they generally didn't read the book first. Honestly she acts just as well in every film she plays in... And that is not a compliment. I had high hopes for the movie. They fell VERY short.

I SO AGREE WITH YOU!! I mean she looks like a an awesome actress who would be good at playing a girl who doesnt give a f**k but not someone sweet. I agree she felt to angry and to all serious all the time. I mean I know she is suppose to be serious but I mean she was just way to serious all the time.

Plus I think the chemistry was good but I would have loved to hear them say I love you to each other. I mean its the corny awkwardness that I loved from the book!

IT WAS FREAKING ADORABLE!!

JASPER IS HOT!! =)

I think Kristen Stewart showed no emotion, she had no personality and she just a bad for this role. Yes, she is pretty but that's all she's got going for her. Oh and she breathed too much and never even smiled and was just annoying and bad for the part of Bella. RECAST PLEASE !

I didn't like her as Bella at all! she looked like Bella but she did not act like her. The entire movie she had a monotone voice, she never smiled, or showed emotion, and she always had this mad look on her face. She is suppose to be madly in love with Edward but she does not act like that at all! It sort of ruined the movie for me. The entire movie i was trying to like her so that i could enjoy the movie more but it just kept getting more disappointing. When she does not even act in love how is it suppose going to be believable that they are in love?!

I am on the exact page as you are! I thought the hospital scene with her was hilariouse!!! i also think the relevelaing scene in the forest made her sound like a man..ha so funny. I absolutly loved jasper tooo!! i was the only one that screamed everytime HE came up, not Edward....i liked kristen too but with another voice. she kept stuttering in the hospital scene at the end....ha so fuunnny and it was suppose to be serious right??? huh...

She was awful. She had zero emotion in her voice throughout the entire movie. Everything she said sounded as if she were reading from a script. The only scene she played well was the one when she got attacked by James. She did not have any connection to the male lead. They were supposed to be in love but she didn't seem that way at all. She killed the movie. I thought it would have been excellent if they had a different woman playing Bella.

I HATE KIRSTEN STEWART! Tell ya what, I'm only twelve and my friends and I HATE HATE HATE Kirsten Stewart and her big chin. It juts about 1m from her face! But I didn't like the Jasper person. And also Kirsten Stewart's voice is so so low. And did you know that Robert Pattinson proposed to KS in real life!?

i know and at points you could see they were so over 20

i haven't seen the movie but I have been told that critics were thinking she was gonna be the kiss of death for that movie.

they only chose her because she was the best person who looked like her. thats the only reason. she was not funny at all and was akward.

Source(s): my personal favorite was rosalie...... dayum