Wife went wild on stage at club? ShouldI be pissed off?

We were on vacation and went to a club. We got a tickets when we entered blue ticket # (mens) and one pink # (womens). My wife was picked. She was pretty drunk and squealed and ran on stage. A college frat type also went up. They said if they were playing the "swich clothes game" and if they were successful they... show more We were on vacation and went to a club. We got a tickets when we entered blue ticket # (mens) and one pink # (womens). My wife was picked. She was pretty drunk and squealed and ran on stage. A college frat type also went up. They said if they were playing the "swich clothes game" and if they were successful they would each win $200. They had 2 min to strip off ALL (underwear and all) of the other persons clothes ( not their own) and put on the others clothes while under a sheet. I thought my wife would back out but with a large crowd cheering she agreed to my shock.
They got under the sheet and a clock counted down 2 min. The crowd was nutz and about half way in they lifted the sheet letting everyone see what was going on. They were both pretty naked, He was on top of her taking reaching behind for her bra and she was sliding his boxers off. The bra was all she had left on. He had a erection and they were basicly in the missionary position. I could have sworn I saw him aim his manhood towards her crotch and push in just as the sheet was pulled back up. My first thought was he was doing her or at very least his erection was touching her crotch But before i could wrap my brain around what i saw they leaped up dressed in the others clothes with 7 seconds to spare. The crowd went nuts and money shot out of cannons onto the stage.They got there cash and left the stage. She came out a minute later still adjusting herself. She was beaming! and carring cash and a expensive bottle of tequilla. I ask her what happen up there and she just pointed to the Switch Clothes Game banner on the stage. It said "What happens under the sheet stays under the sheet"
She then said dont worry "what could have happend in 2 mins?" It was all in the name of fun and she is going home with me and only me like every night and we are on vacation.
I didnt want to push the issue and start a fight and ruin her night and maybe the whole vacation.
Should i just drop it?
Was it all in fun on vacation?
It really looked like he was penetrating her for a split second.
i think he did but is it without pushing her to find out. That is the real question. Maybe he did maybe he didnt Is it worth a massive fit to find out?

And yes i did ask this before but i want a large range of feedback before acting on this.
Update: Just so you know, she as never done anything like this before.