How do i raise money fast? (urgent! please read!)?

i need to get money fast....my friend needs to have heart surgery and the doctor says he has only about a month left and the heart can b fatal..please i need to know...i cant jsut sit here and do nuthin....i cant just let him go...he is a great guy he doesnt disearve this...please can anyone hlep me...i really care... show more i need to get money fast....my friend needs to have heart surgery and the doctor says he has only about a month left and the heart can b fatal..please i need to know...i cant jsut sit here and do nuthin....i cant just let him go...he is a great guy he doesnt disearve this...please can anyone hlep me...i really care a bout him....i am willing to do anything to raise the money for him so please help get sum ideas...please....he needs it fast...he recently had a heart attack abotu 2-3 days ago....i cant let this happed please....im willing to accept any answer jsut please....please....help
Update: Mike G...it isnt a freaken scam! im serious...i hate this...if u dont believe me then dont even comment ok? im really worried right now about him and u arent making it any easier on me...i dont lie about anything ESPECIALLY these kinds of things....im not like that...all i want is help...and he is in africa ok? and... show more Mike G...it isnt a freaken scam! im serious...i hate this...if u dont believe me then dont even comment ok? im really worried right now about him and u arent making it any easier on me...i dont lie about anything ESPECIALLY these kinds of things....im not like that...all i want is help...and he is in africa ok? and he has no insurence...if u wont help me then fine...ill jsut do it for myself but dont b acusing people for scaming if u dont even know!