Have you tried this for your skin (helps with acne and oily skin, dry patches)?

I recently discovered that using these products helped my skin. All skin is different, but if any of then might help you, then why not try? The important thing is to be gentle with your skin. So, top three products: -glycerin soap -olive oil -rose water all these are fairly cheap, especially considering that... show more I recently discovered that using these products helped my skin. All skin is different, but if any of then might help you, then why not try? The important thing is to be gentle with your skin.
So, top three products:
-glycerin soap
-olive oil
-rose water
all these are fairly cheap, especially considering that it takes a very long time to use them all up.
I don't really have a routine set in stone, but basically, what I do in the morning is wash my face with the glycerin soap, and then use the rose water as toner. My skin was oily (the greasy type that gets slick 45 minutes after washing your face), and that seems to be very good in controlling it (but I think it is a combination of all the things I do).
Sometimes, you might still need some lotion to combat the flaky bits (which I still get, even with oily skin), but I can tell mine are slowly reducing, and I need extra products less and less.
If I have had make-up on my face during the day, I may either wash my face with glycerin soap (this is at the end of the day, but not right before I go to bed) and tone again with rose water, or I may massage my face with olive oil for a few minutes, and then wash with glycerin soap and tone.
Then, right before I go to bed, I may or may not (this I say because you don't have to do this every night, it's up to you...customize it to your own skin type) do the OCM (Oil Cleansing Method)....well, actually it is my variation of it:
Rub a teaspoon of olive oil over face.
Soak towel in hot water (or run under hot water).
Put towel over face until it cools, and dab at oil.
Repeat towel soaking again.
done

My main goal was to share this, as it has really helped me (after a few weeks)

P.S. Whereas some oils clog pores, olive oil (for me at least) doesn't, and it actually draws out the bad stuff in pores, so that they don't clog. If anything, it will make your acne less painful, and shortlived.

So, for the purposes of the question, how many of you have tried this, and how many think that you will give it a shot?
Do you have your own beauty tips?