The NBA Finals 08-09 Season?

I know its kinda early to call, but what 2 teams will make it this year? I say Lakers and Cavaliers...Lakers will wup on the west. ONly Houston and PHX will give them trouble. Possibly Denver too. In the East I'm going for a big upset. Boston and Cleavland in the Conf. Finals and CLeavaland in 7. Lebron will go... show more I know its kinda early to call, but what 2 teams will make it this year?
I say Lakers and Cavaliers...Lakers will wup on the west. ONly Houston and PHX will give them trouble. Possibly Denver too. In the East I'm going for a big upset. Boston and Cleavland in the Conf. Finals and CLeavaland in 7. Lebron will go nutz on them like he did versus Detroit in 07....in the end...LA basketball!
Update: Pistons? HA HA, they dont stand much chance against the Lakeshow in a series...only Boston can beat LA....that was the case last year too.