Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Suppose you had a vast robot army at your command...?

Describe your minions' form, what technology and weapons they would have, and what your strategy for using them to take over the world would be.

No one wants to take over the world? Come on, doesn't everybody like pretending to be the evil genius once in a while?

By the ways, Aaron C, I have a random sense of humor and I found your answer hilarious.

Favorite Answer

They would be in the form of monkeys, I would use them to play no-touch the ground tag (it's a self-explanatory game that you play at play grounds) because my friend and I are the only really good ones. No war.

Source(s): Michael C

they are each about 3 stories tall and bristling with futuristic weaponry. they look a lot like the sentinels from Marvel comics, but there's enough difference that i wouldn't have to worry with copyright infringement.

they have jet feet, repulsor blasters, force fields, flamethrowers, liquid nitrogen blasters, laser beams, and every other awesome weapon i can think of.

who needs a strategy? these bad boys are 3 stories tall, have buttload of freakin awesome weapons, and i've got a whole army of them!!! i'll just take over the world one country at a time until it's all mine *insert maniacal laugh here*!!!!!

They would look and talk like Rosie from the Jetsons. They would be armed with love and understanding of the human condition. They would help us everywhere we turned. Their complete total honesty and compassion would get them elected to high government positions and greed and corrupt leadership would dissolve into a greener world working together.

Source(s): I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last night.
  • .

My robot army would serve as a hardcore police force. They would be 8 feet tall with all sorts of tools of torture attached to them.

I would create special robots specifically designed to torture and maim child molesters. They would be armed with special devices to slice off flesh and mutilate genitals so that the creeps could never molest a child again.

Bet you a million dollars if the government made something like this , child molestation would drop TREMENDOUSLY.

I would ban them together and have them strategicly stalk all my ex's in the exact same manner they all stalked me. I'd have them call at all hours of the night to ask "Who were you with tonight?" and "I hope I didn't wake you" OF COURSE YOU WOKE ME. It's 2 in the morning!!!!!!!

I would put each and every one of them thru all the horrors they put me thru. But they wouldn't be able to get a restraining order because I'd deny having anything to do with it :) Payback is a bear.

Screw taking over the world. Those buggers would be armed with mops, Windex, and cleaning supplies because I would have them cleaning my house all the time instead. :)

Lol...ya I want cleaning robots too.

theyd be mexicans of corse and they would throw acidic bean dip and avicado bombs at people