Should I pull/borrow from 401K to pay off CC Debt? ?

Hello - I'm 27 and Married (my husband is 34). We own a home which currently has no equity. We have $52K in CC debt. I know exactly how we got there and we haven't use CC in years (our CC debt started at $85 two years ago). We've been doing a relatively decent job of paying them off but with the recent market... show more Hello - I'm 27 and Married (my husband is 34). We own a home which currently has no equity. We have $52K in CC debt. I know exactly how we got there and we haven't use CC in years (our CC debt started at $85 two years ago). We've been doing a relatively decent job of paying them off but with the recent market crash many of our CC companies have decided to hike up our APRs to 18%+ (all were below 8%). It has make it nearly impossible to pay off any principle balance lately.
Our question is, my husband has $60k+ in his 401K from a previous job (he's now self employeed). Should we or can we pull or borrow from this to pay off our CC debt?
Update: We have/ I have contacted all of our CC companies and received the lowest rate possible and consolidated where I could at a lower interest rate where possible. We do not want to purposely default in order to get debt consolidation. Bankruptsy is not an option.