♈ Amayah. <3 asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

Why do cats like walking on keyboards?

lol. My cat is starting to annoy me. :(

Haha. Aww what a cute and smart kitty.

• eyJude
    Best Answer

or playing them... go to you tube and look up "Nora piano playing cat"

You'll love it

• barks

Cat Sitting On Keyboard

My cat used to do this too. She would also do this with my books and homework. Look at things from her point of view. Her human is looking at a screen/book/keyboard for hours straight. She has no idea what you are doing, only that it takes attention away from her. she wants you to spend a little more time with her. Try playing with her for a few minutes and see if that helps. As crazy as you think your cat is, imagine how crazy she thinks you are: sitting perfectly still or moving your fingers back and forth for hours. Just distract her for a little while and try getting her some toys she can play with on her own. Like some cat nip.

cats walking keyboards

My cat always walks on my laptop because he likes the heat. When ever he walks on the keyboard he freaks out about the clicking noise... That's just my cat though

Source(s): my cat Trevor
  • He's trying to get your attention. My cat does it all the time, especially when I'm writing papers. He will actually lay on top of the keyboard until I cuddle him.

Also, it's warm. Cats like to on things that are warm.

A friend of mine got the inspiration for his first hit by listening to his cat walking across the piano keyboard.

You'll all have it. Well most of you.lol.

Good question, My cat seems to like it also, but has never typed anything that made any sense. ha ha

Source(s): MM

I think they just do it to get attention and be annoying :P

My kitten kept doing it, so now shes grounded and in bed lol

the same reason they have to sit on your newspaprer while you are reading it.. i think they cant stand the idea of your attention not being on them