What is a good proxy for schools?
Does anyone have a good proxy for school, that is fast and unblocked?
- JoeyLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
It is hard to get a good one that stays unblocked for more than a few days since it seems like everyone is using it so it is more likely to get blocked fast.
Here is a daily updated Proxy List. Check this sites everyday to get new proxies.Source(s): http://www.genxyz.net/u
- ViperLv 61 decade ago
All the proxies you try should be blocked by your school. That is because most schools use content blocking software. It blocks new proxies 98% of the time because of their content (that they are a proxy), not because of the web address.
You really should be careful using a proxy at school. Is it worth risking getting into trouble?
1. School computer admin take security seriously, they have to, it's a main part of their job.
2. Proxies posted here normally contain spyware/malware and viruses, they also track what you type, so they can get access to your mail, myspace, facebook accounts etc to send spam from them. Do you think people set these proxies sites up for free? They are getting something out of you using them and it's 99% criminal.
3. Because of the danger from using a proxy, computer admin block them well, although it's always a cat and mouse game. So it's unlikely you will even get through on one for long anyway. Also they can trace in the logs that you went to a proxy site.
4. If you do use one and the computer system gets infected with a virus, you will be in a lot of trouble, losing computer rights and possible suspension.
So please consider this a friendly warning. Is it really worth it? Can't you just wait to use myspace etc at home or in a public library?
- 1 decade ago
It depends if you've got C2K or not, C2k are linked up, and in every C2K building they spend the whole day blocking stuff. But you could try
Searching for Linux Proxy or Proxoholic.
A good games site is:
[in google] Type thesellers
And then Index of\David's games\ or something like that.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Here is a new domain:
Let me know your comments.Try accessing through above urls only.Please bookmark.
Yahoo Answers is like one of the biggest place from where School and IT administrators find proxy sites and add it to their blacklist.
So Genuine Students who want updated CGI and PHP proxies join this group.
Also you can send a mail to email@example.com for new domains.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
tipe on google this : shindu-ariyanto-proxy-sites-best-proxy