Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

How much does a pack of Camel light Cigarettes cost?

Without tax how much does one light pack of camels cost? And don't leave stupid don't smoke comments this isn't so I go buy them I'm doing a report on the history of Tobacco and need to know for my paper and I don't want to go to the store to look.

Best Answer

It matters where you are and what kind of tobacco tax your state has. If you are in North Carolina or Delaware, then it is very cheap. I smoke Camel Lights myself. I'm in the DC area, in Maryland, and it is usually between $5 and $6 -- sometimes a little more and sometimes a little less.

Without tax? Well I'd assume they cost what they do in Mexico which is $2 /pack. Here in the US we pay more tax on tobacco and camel lights here would cost $4-5 in Wisconsin but I also know in Chicago a pack costs $7-8 so it really depends where you are.

How Much Are Camel Cigarettes

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): pack camel light cigarettes cost: https://tr.im/gwKhm

In WA it's like 5~6 bucks depending where you are, but in Idaho it's only like 3.50, cept the place I go to always does promos on Camel Lights and they're like 3 for 8 bucks.

In Alabama a pack cost about 3.23 - 4.00. I noticed a report in the news that in New York it costs about 7.00 a pack.

• *~*~*

where I live in ohio it is around $4-$5 per pack

• Marta

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awhlw

They're being sold at around $6 plus.

Probably around $10.

• AMY M

$5.16 in mich

Source(s): bought a pack this morning