...Is physician assisted suicide wrong?

Christian point of view...Is physician assisted suicide wrong?

Why do you think so. Please fully explain why or why not

Is it euthanasia wrong

Best Answer

yes, its wrong to help someone commit suicide No matter how awful it must be. Maybe pray to help ease a persons pain...The power of Pray is great just ask my 16 yr old son that had the right side of his face broke for no reason!

• kinnu

wellness care provider assisted suicide in it is hassle-free variety could be morally top, to alleviate somebody who's terminally sick from undesirable soreness and a protracted terrible dying. even nonetheless there are numerous of variables to this i'm uncertain it would desire to ever be so hassle-free as 'this individual is in soreness and needs to end life early'. to illustrate what if somebody feels they seem to be a burden to family members and that's the genuine reason they choose to die? What if there's a life insurance plans and that they experience that via dieing quicker they are helping people who survive? Or in a worse case scenerio what if the family members wanted the life insurance and persuaded that family members member to die quicker? What if the guy is incapacitated and would possibly no longer say for themselves? i think of there is an entire checklist of issues that would desire to come into question whilst it comprises assisted suicide, some infants have terminal maximum cancers, at what age do you get to choose which you quite desire to die? i'm uncertain there is any want for assisted suicide from now on with hospice around, with hospice you are able to take as plenty soreness drugs as you like till the soreness is going away or you're knocked out, so as that seems to sparkling up the subject top there.

I think everyone should have the right to Euthanasia, and a close family member should be able to make the descision if the other person won't be able to

for example I would rather be dead than suffer humliation that is degrading everyday of my life just to ´exist´ and not ´live´

=) I'm Catholic

I am more of a Universalist than a flat out "Christian" - I believe all religions are of equal value and equal importance.

That being said -- No God put us here to suffer. He gave us the knowledge and the ability to humanely assist people who are terminal in their death.

I would rather die humanely at the hands of my physician without pain, than to suffer indefinitely because someone interpreted an ancient fairy tale to mean I had to writhe in agony.

yes it is wrong