Kurds living in Turkey.?

why is it that kurds living in turkey are not accepted? look don't get me wrong but, i know a couple of people (turks) who think its strange for a kurd to call turkey its homeland. however, kurds have been living in turkey for almost centuries, many have blood and sweat in those lands, yet are discriminated by... show more why is it that kurds living in turkey are not accepted?
look don't get me wrong but, i know a couple of people (turks) who think its strange for a kurd to call turkey its homeland.
however, kurds have been living in turkey for almost centuries, many have blood and sweat in those lands, yet are discriminated by SOME turks who confuse kurds with pkk sympathisers.
is this the same for the western world?
do the majority fo the people living in European countries also confuse pkk and kurds?

tar
xx
Update: gwen, that werent my point, would you please re read my question? i asked WHY there is a sterotype of kurds supporting the PKK? this is NOT true as many of the PKK supports are SUNNI kurds, very different from the ALEVI kurds. why is it that people genrealise kurds into supporting this terrorist... show more gwen, that werent my point, would you please re read my question?
i asked WHY there is a sterotype of kurds supporting the PKK?
this is NOT true as many of the PKK supports are SUNNI kurds, very different from the ALEVI kurds. why is it that people genrealise kurds into supporting this terrorist organisation.
secondly, why doesnt SOME turks accept that kurds are also from turkey?
i mean after all, didnt kurds fight during ww1 and ww2? during the ottoman empire?
Update 2: right people listen up. Im not arguing whether Kurds should set up their own government. My point being is, some Kurds call turkey their homeland, they fight against pkk terrorists and work on behalf of turkey; Why is it that these people treated as foreigners. woudn't it be fair to say kurds ARE from turkey? show more right people listen up.
Im not arguing whether Kurds should set up their own government.
My point being is, some Kurds call turkey their homeland, they fight against pkk terrorists and work on behalf of turkey; Why is it that these people treated as foreigners.
woudn't it be fair to say kurds ARE from turkey?
Update 3: Seriously, people who are you trying to fool ehh? Why is it that the Turkish novelist orhan pamuk was threatened in several occasion JUST because he claimed many Armenians and Kurds were killed in turkey? Why did this whole ahmet kaya and serdar ortac thing happen? Why is that Alevi Kurds are forced to learn... show more Seriously, people who are you trying to fool ehh?
Why is it that the Turkish novelist orhan pamuk was threatened in several occasion JUST because he claimed many Armenians and Kurds were killed in turkey?
Why did this whole ahmet kaya and serdar ortac thing happen?
Why is that Alevi Kurds are forced to learn R:E in turkish schools?
shows how much peace there is between the two people.
and no im not racist, my blood sister is a turk, and in fact she agrees with me.