What do YOU believe happens to someone if they commit suicide?

Please provide a scripture to back up your interpretation and what religion you are. Or if you can't provide that and you give a spiritual answer or just your opinion give a little bit of detail as to why you feel that way.
Update: Well I love all the realists who are hanging out in the Religion & Spirituality section of yahoo answers. I find a lot of people who feel the person burns in firey flames forever etc. remarks have NO scripture to back them up. Except for the Muslims who have a scripture in the Holy Quran. I asked this question... show more Well I love all the realists who are hanging out in the Religion & Spirituality section of yahoo answers. I find a lot of people who feel the person burns in firey flames forever etc. remarks have NO scripture to back them up. Except for the Muslims who have a scripture in the Holy Quran. I asked this question because my mother and grandfather commited suicide. My mother was christian, attended and volunteered at church and repented her sins. However I was told and made fun of by other children that my mother was burning in hell forever. Well now I see there is no backing to this, it's all opinion, the bible doesn't flat out say ANYWHERE that if you commit suicide you go to hell.