how can i find a real employer for work at home? every site requires $.?

every site who offer home based work or work at home opportunity in the end they ask for $.

Favorite Answer

After many painstaking hours of searching and signing up for online surveys and ptc sites that pay almost nothing I found something that works.

I found a system that is truly free, ligit and no scams.

There options you can do which you pay for but it is optional....

I spent $10.00 no step 5 in this system and it changed my life

I can honestly say if want a work from home job this could be it.The link is below .

Its free so you won't lose a thing.

Have a great day.

Let me know how you make out.

http://maxmoneymaking.ws

2

Source(s): #1 Highest Paying Surveys : http://OnlineSurveys.iukiy.com/?fGOF

This isnt something that you make "millions!" at...but it is legit, W-2, pay to a paypal account (which you can then buy stuff online or transfer to real bank account).

I make on average 60.00 a month with it, most I have made is 140.00.

Basically they send you emails, mostly more "work at home" "weight loss" etc spam emails. Click the link for 20 seconds, and you get paid for looking at it (not that they can tell if you pay attention) and you DO NOT have to participate in any of the ad's..only look.

I know it's not a full time job or income, but it's something and only takes a few min's a week. Every little bit helps right.

http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?rameybl

If you have any questions I can help with feel free to email and ask :)

Oh...and no money to start...never put money into a company.

• Judy

Lots of people work at home and make decent money. Most of these do work at home that they formerly did in an office, often for the same employer - I know four people who do that. Others run their own businesses from home - I know two people who do that.

If you are asking about the "jobs" you find on the Internet, they're pretty much all scams, either looking for your signup fee or for your personal information so they can put you on a zillion advertising lists. You'll probably get answers here from people touting some website - look at how long they've been on Answers, and be especially aware of anyone who just signed up in the last day or two. If they just signed up today or yesterday, it's probably because Yahoo booted them off earlier for spam.

I've looked for years and have still not found one. But don't trust that project payday site. I went and took a look, it does require money. I typed in "has anyone heard if project payday is a scam?". I got a bunch of responses on www.thriftyfun.com that says it's a scam. It shows you info about IFW sites. Hope it helps, don't get scammed! The most I've ever made with out paying is 10 dollars on a specific survey site, and I took a bunch of surveys and accumulated points until I got 1000 points and cashed them in for 10 bucks. I earned that much several times from that specific survey site but it took a couple of months to do that.

You really think a company is going to pay an employee to work from home without any training or interviews? If you want to work from home, you have to work for a company that allows its employees to do so. Most companies only extend this courtesy to long-term employees with proven track records who need to spend more time at home due to changes in family circumstance. You also find remote support employees who often do not go into an office on a daily basis. Again, these would be carefully-screened employees who can be trusted to work with little or no supervision.

You can't make money answering surveys on the internet or stuffing envelopes. No company is going to pay you to answer surveys when they can get ACTUAL CUSTOMERS to do it for FREE by including a link on their receipt.

There is no free lunch. If you want to earn an income, you have to go to work.

Hi,

I currently make very good money working from home for a company called Liveops. I have also worked for West @ home, Reserve America from home. You do have to pay for a background check with Liveops...but I assure you it is legit

Source(s): I currently work from home and have worked for all the companies I listed :)

Take Surveys Earn Money - http://OnlineSurveys.uzaev.com/?fpFI