Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

Is Obama the Anti-Christ? Do you see signs pointing toward him or do you see signs pointing toward something else? I heard the day he was elected the lottery numbers in his home town of Chicago Illinois were 666. LOL That doesn't mean he is, but what is your opinions?

Wow, tons of replies, I didnt say he was I just wan't opinions. Lots of people say it jokingly and some are for real.

Thank You for all your replies, I don't think he is the anit-christ I just wanted some opinions but don't trust him too much. He is very manipulative ,but God Bless this country and our Government.

Favorite Answer

The . . . strike that. _An_ antichrist is a person who denies the divinity of Jesus (as defined by Bible passages). Obama is a Christian who recognizes the divinity of Jesus.

And yes, the daily three was 6-6-6 on election day here in Illinois.

The republicans and specifically, an element of the Republican party, are still angry that they lost the election. They will continue to make unsubstantiated claims (LIES) about the president-elect.

Most pastors believe the Bible points to a charismatic person from one of the european countries that used to be part of the old Roman empire.He will be charming, intelligent and rise to power during a crisis which he solves and brings prosperity. Because of the economic meltdown, Obama's charismatic personality,the way people seem to adore him -almost worship him, talk of a world wide money system, and the past years of so many people using the term "New World Order" people are nervous. I do not believe Obama is antichrist.

• What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would he be the anti Christ? He's Christian. I'm not exactly 100% on what the Anti-Christ will be but I'm pretty sure it's not him. Also according to the bible the Antichrist will try and make us throw away anything that has to do with Christianity. But Obama is Christian. Now if any one was the anti christ I'd think it would be some one like Ozzie who bit the head off of a bat.

I don't think so.

I think if there is an "antichrist" so many people won't be calling him/her the antichrist. according to the christians' own religious text this "antichrist" will fool even the "elite". Elite or elect are terms used for "christians" in their text. i guess if we heathens wake up one day and all the christians and innocents r missing then we'll know Obama's the antichrist and the "tribulation" is about to start and we're all f**ked.... strange though- the whole rapture/tribulation thing... christians and innocents will be raptured away before the tribulation begins, but then the antichrist is gonna persecute christians worse than they've ever been persecuted....

Meh, I doubt it. Its possible. But I don't think that time has come.

Plus, my personal speculation is that the Anti-Christ will be from Europe. I also don't think that America is going to be a world power in the near future.

That's just another question to see how people react... ridiculous

http://www.illinoislottery.com/subsections/History...

By the way, 845 and 605 were the winning numbers for that day, it took me about 2 minutes to find that out...

• pappyg

YES/No! Any one against Christ is antichrist 1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

If you are refering to the second coming of Christ and Him(Christ) establishing His kingdon, well: Mat 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Dose this sound like 2,000 years away from the time this was written?

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

What did Jesus do tell Peter He was going to build His church and give Him (Peter) the keys to something else?

Mat 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Mar 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Heb 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Rev 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

If so, I am sorry, the kingdom (church) is all ready here.

Source(s): KJV

It sure seems like it but I am not sure.

He has many characteristics of the antichrist but I don't believe that there will be any controversy over whether or not his is legit. Especially his American citizenship.

No. And neither would it be John McCain had he won the election by some miracle.

I heard Obama will bring justice to the trolls by smiting straight them to hell.