howai asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

What do we gain by being honest?

What do we gain by being honest?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

If being honest, we will feel better. Maybe if the teacher have mark ur test wrongly, and u don't tell the teacher, u may be scared and won't know when the teacher will found out. Sometimes u will think u done bad to be dishonest and can't sleep whole night. And being honest will give a good remark from teacher.

Hope it can help u

Source(s): myself
  • As

Hi,

I guess if I am honest, people will look up to me for sure and I'll never have to lie about anything I have ever done.

Some of my classmates and I lie to our teachers from time to time.

What do we usually gain? In the end, we all have to get punished.

I remember that I once cheated in an exam and got caught by my English teacher. Many of my classmates turned a blind eye to me after that. I felt like I'd committed a big crime or something.

My teacher even had a long talk with my parents.

Of course they got so angry with me. I was grounded for a week.

I could not go out with my friends for a week.

There is one more thing I may gain for being honest.

I am certain that I will surely have more friends than those who always lie or attack people with their strong words and act as if they were saints.

Friendship is very important to me. I think I'll have to keep it that way- to be a honest student.

886

2008-11-25 01:46:11 補充:

if I am honest, people will look up to me for sure and I'll never have to lie about anything I have ever done.***********************