? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

客戶確認船公司資料 貿易英文 急件

謝謝你提供船公司資料, 因為今天早上出貨部門有通知我說之前的你們配合船公司china express他們有跟我們聯絡, 預計12/5可以出貨是直接出貨到義大利. 但是你上星期五傳給我的cas這家船公司, 他們是安排這星期11/29出貨. 11/30到香港. 但是後段香港到義大利的時間點就沒有提供給我們.

所以我們必須再跟你做一次確認, 看你們是決定下星期出貨直接到義大利. 還是這星期安排出貨.

我們等候你們的最後確認, 也請你們跟船公司做確認. 謝謝

因為比較困難, 所以請求協助. 也請勿使用翻譯軟體.

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Thanks for giving us information of the shipping company. This morning our Shipping Department informed me that your previous shipping company China Express contacted us and their ETD was Dec. 5 directly to Italy. The shipping company CAS you advised me last Friday arranged shipment with ETD 11/29, ETA Hong Kong 11/30, but information about shipment from HK to Italy was not provided to us.

Therefore, we have to reconfirm with you whether you want the direct shipment to Italy next week or the transhipment through HK this week

We are waiting for your final confirmation. Please also confirm with the shipping company. Thanks.

註: ETD (estimated departure date)預計出發日

ETA (estimated arrival date)預計抵達日

Source(s): myself
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

謝謝你提供船公司資料.

Thank you for offering the shipping information.

因為今天早上出貨部門有通知我說之前的你們配合船公司china express他們有跟我們聯絡, 預計12/5可以出貨是直接出貨到義大利. 但是你上星期五傳給我的cas這家船公司, 他們是安排這星期11/29出貨. 11/30到香港. 但是後段香港到義大利的時間點就沒有提供給我們.

This morning, our Production Department informed that the shipping company ”China Express”, whom you have been used before, contacted us and advised that their booked vessel will directly sail to Italy ETD Taiwan on 12/5; However, the CAS, you passed to us on last Friday, will arrange the shipment to be made on 11/29 and transshipped at Hong Kong, but CAS didn’t provide us with the schedule of the last leg, ex Hong Kong to Italy.

So, we need you to confirm if the said shipment should be effected on Dec/5 with directly discharging in Italy or on Nov/29 this week?

We are waiting for your final confirmation. At mean time, please also check with your shipping company and confirm us the result.

• 1 decade ago

謝謝你提供船公司資料, 因為今天早上出貨部門有通知我說之前的你們配合船公司china express他們有跟我們聯絡, 預計12/5可以出貨是直接出貨到義大利. 但是你上星期五傳給我的cas這家船公司, 他們是安排這星期11/29出貨. 11/30到香港. 但是後段香港到義大利的時間點就沒有提供給我們.

Thank you for offering the ship company's materials, produce goods department have notify I before saying you cooperate with ship Company china express they contacted us this morning, it is estimated that 12/5 can produce the goods to produce the goods to Italy directly. But you spread give cas the ship Company of me Friday, they arrange week 11/29 goods this. 11/30 gets to Hong Kong. But after offer sections of Hong Kong time to Italy by we to ordering.

So we must do affirmation with you again , it decides to produce the goods and get to Italy directly next week to see you. Arrange out the goods this week .

We wait for your end to confirm , please confirm with the ship company too. Thanks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.