Question about my back?

Ok... I am warning you now that this will most likely make no sense. So, my (lower) back was a little bit sore for a while and sometimes it hurt to bend down and stand up again. I recently fell down the stairs and the condition got much worse, as well as hurting my tailbone and my elbow I hurt my back A LOT. When I bend down and get back up it hurts a ton to the point that I sort of like hold my breath. I don't know if you know what I mean. I am a teenager so please don't tell me it's arthritis or something like that but if anyone has previous experience or even the slightest idea then please tell me about it. I have no idea what this is and it seems to be getting worse. I am hoping to find out soon because I am leaving for a ski trip in days :S

Thanks in advance:)

XOXO

• D D
    Favorite Answer

muscle pull or just rib pain, intercostals or spinal erectors....something with those...and they sometimes hurt more as the heal for the first few days. back take awhile to heal because you move them lots when you sleep ....rest it and don't hurt it again.

if you bend down and then use your hands on your legs to push your self up and it doesn't hurt the same you know it muscle injury because your using your arms instead of your hurt back muscles to life up

don't use it or bend like that for at least a couple days

My dad has had surgery on his back 4 times and the best thing i can tell you 2 do is go 2 a chiropractor

try to refrain from hurting it even more, go to a doctor or a chiropractor for professional help i know what u mean , my back is pretty messed up too