What kind of sauce do you use to bar-be-cue with? And what part of the U.S. are you from?

Favorite Answer

I use my own homemade sauce which is basically ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar. I may add minced onions or minced garlic with it.

Cook till hot.

The amounts vary according to your taste but start with about a cup of ketchup, 3 T. brown sugar 1T vinegar then adjust.

I am from the Northwest Ohio.

Here in north east Florida,I just use regular bbq sauce,from the store any brand cause to me it is really the way you cook not the sauce really ! good luck with this!

I'm -from- California. I live in Texas.

I'm pretty partial to Sweet Baby Ray's. But I'm open to trying others.

I like Sweet Baby Ray's because it's got a kind of spicy pepper-y-ness (yes, I make up words) to it.

honey every state has it's on style of sauce.Down here in Alabama we use a tomato/vinegar base then mix and match herps, spices, sugar,molases and fruit(apple,pineapple,orange ect.) for taste.I hear up in some places people even use mayonas(personnally I HATE that stuff) but thats just me.Your'll just have to study and find the best one for you and ya'll family.I hope you have a good time finding it.

Sweet Baby Rays is the very best. I'm in Indiana.

I am not US, and when I BBQ i don't add sauce, I let my guests choose the sauce in case they don't like mine,

• ?

Curly's BBQ is our favorite, but KC Masterpiece isn't bad...its easy to find EVERYWHERE!

Source(s): We're in Kansas. Curly's is a state product. I know they have it at wal-mart, not sure how wide-spread it is.

sweet baby ray's, in illinois.

• Terri

salamida's or lupo's ny here. their local companies.

kinders