Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

HELP ME PLEASE! (BOYFRIEND)?

ok so i think im in love! i want to be (or think i do) with him forever! Yea, im like wayyy to young to get married but i want to marry him so much! he recently said he wanted to marry me because theres jus something special that he loves about me! but my friend called him and asked about the marrige thing and he was like IDK there might be someone else and now im like heartbroken (kinda) and worried and upset! what should i do!!!!!! (P.S im gunna tell you my age but please dont leave comments like ur way to young etc.. because i really think im in love) im 12

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it depends how long you've liked him i guess....just let time take care of everything and eventually stuff will fall into place if it's meant to be

• 1 decade ago

u r too young to think about this whole marriage thing. your 12u have your whole life ahead of you. get through school and college first. but def are not too young to be in love. love comes at any age. but don't do anything crazy yet. as in wait a while to engage in sexual activity. ive been with my boyfriend since i was in kindergarten, we were best friends till around the age of thirteen than we started going out, broke up a few times, got back together and now i'm 21 in college. same college and hopefully the same law school. but worry about school now. and if theres someone else than move on now and save yourself from heartbreak kiddo.

• 1 decade ago

Mama I'm going to be completely honest... that isn't love. You are gonna feel like that with a lot of boys trust me. I'm 19 so I'm not that much older than you. Wait until high school to really start saying you love someone. In two years you may not even remember his last name! Just wait little mama you will see.

• 1 decade ago

dont do it...

plz dont ruin your life

you still got highschool and college

im not try to be mean and say ur wrong but I think your should wait at least until your in highschool

he probably just wants to get in your pants anyway

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hun youre 12

youre 12 get it 12

you still have high school

and in high school

everything changes and theres so many

boys youre not in love you dont know what loveis yet

wait til high school you dont need to me thinking about marriage at 12!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.