Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

There is a guy I'm attracted to, who just can't make eye contact with me. Is he attracted to me as well?

He's in my circle of friends. When I'm not looking at him, I can see him in my peripheral staring at me. But the moment I look at him, he turns away. If I ask him a question, he'll stand there and answer me but not look in my eyes. Then he'll rush away from me while he's still giving me the answer. I mean literally walk away while he's still talking. I've watched him talk to others, and he doesn't do this with anyone else. He acts normal with everyone else. He seems really nervous around me. I can't figure if he has a secret crush on me, or if he just can't stand me!

Favorite Answer

Haha, the exact same thing is happening now to me with this guy and I don't understand either ..!

You described it perfectly..how he answers questions and doesn't look into my eyes, watches me, acts normal with everyone else..

I have no idea what it means, but I'm hoping it's a good thing!

i hate that when that happens. ive been/am in this situation. i really dont know what it means but there might be an attraction? i mean if youre acting weird around him he may act weird. sometimes i feel like i am the one acting too tense and making the situation awkward but the guy may be doing that.

It def. sounds like he's got a thing for you!

lol he kinda sounds like me when i really really really really like a guy so he probably just really really really really likes you :p

lucky :)