Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

HOLY CRAP IM LOVE SHY AND OUTGOING >;O?

i personally think im a good person overall. i probably wouldnt show that i care about alot but i would observe things u wouldnt notice the only problem i have is when i approach intimacy with the opposite sex only negative thoughts get into my head or i get so dam cloudy that i wanan burst and end up just feeling stupid. basically i think u guys understand that it might just be me. i just dont get it if u get to know me u would probably think im a cool person but idk what do u guys think?

Favorite Answer

you describe the condition of being Tongue Tied, the condition a guy get into when he gets around the right girl, and cannot get the right words out. Got a great song about just that. It is normal you just overcome or go alone alot.

Everybody does it. When I start to get close to a girl and it starts to get really serious, I start to look for things I don't like about them. I feel like its a problem too. Im trying to break it off with a girl now because she's starting to put on weight. I know it sounds shallow but if im gonna stay with a girl I want her to everything I want. Im good looking and take care of my body I except the same from my signifigant other.

well maybe your more outgoing with guys because you're comfortable around them. people say that the reason a lot of gay and lesbian couples get together is because we are more comfortable talking about stuff with the same sex. we have the same issues, etc. so maybe you are only shy with girls because you aren't as comfortable around them, they make you nervous for the simple reason that you are unfamiliar with them. I'm guessing you don't have any sisters. guys with sisters tend to understand girls better. My advise: get to know a girl really well so that you become more comfortable around them and pick someone you don't fancy because then you will become more nervous talking to them. Pick someone who would be your friend if you were a girl.

Hope this helps!

I'm no guy, but I'm thinking that that may be kinda normal

im not a guy either.... but girls do the same thing... so dont fret about it...lol :D

yeah. cool..