Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why would be asking for my family now, when he had never done it before?

This guy and I been long distance friends since almost 2 years now. We've always had friendly rather polite communications. Yeah the things has gone from a simple keep in touch from enjoying each others friendship.

I had called him a few times now, so he's starting to query about how my family is. Is a good thing don't get me wrong. But, I wonder why until now his interest have blossom. I've always send regards to him and his family, and he always replied in a nice way to me, now he does it to my family. Why?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

It's called being POLITE>>> he wants to give your family the same respect you give his.Come on now!!

• probably because he hasnt seen them in awhile and you always send your regards so that got him thinking about how your family is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.