Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what to do when a girl you like has a boyfriend?

hey ppl, i have situation on my hands basically ive been talking to this girl for about 2 months going and we both do liek eachother but about 2 weeks ago she got a boyfriend and told me shes going to be in a open relationship because she does like me. this kinda does piss me off in a way obviosuly because i do have strong feelings for her....teh other night we hit up a club together i bought her a drink n **** ukno then when it came to dancing with her she just gave me the cold shoulder and was like " me and my friend are ganna do our own thing" at that point i was like wtf and peace and ...i kno she wasent using me or anything but i just donno wat to think or do at this point i aredy ballled her out

Favorite Answer

You've got two options.

1. Talk to her about how you feel. See if she understands and can level with you.

2. Move on.

It's hard, i know.