Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Animal Crossing: City Folk Question....?

Ok, so heres my question.

When I go to the city and i go all the way to the right, i try to go into that door that always says that i need someone to mention me or whatever. How would I get in there?

Favorite Answer

I believe that is Red's shop. I am not 100% but I think you have to have a letter sent to you.

Found it:

"Once you've been turned away from the shop for not being a member, one of the animals in your town will randomly bring Crazy Redd up in conversation, and offer to send you an invitation in the mail. Return to the shop with the letter, and

you'll be let in. Redd will charge three thousand Bells for a full

membership, which never expires, and will give you an invitation card to send to a friend over wifi, so that they'll be able to get in more easily. The next time you visit Redd's shop after you give away your invitation, he'll give you another."

Source(s): GameFAQS.com