Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

opinions on hair growth pills?

i use the hair, skin & nails formula pills from gnc, but i havent used them long enough to know if they work. does anyone who uses them know if they work well for hair growth? also do you tak one in themorning one at night or 2 at a time?

are there any hair growth pills that you know of that work well?

im desperate, my hair will not grow! and i dont have any money to buy anything expensive, im only 15 with a crappy job. help!

Favorite Answer

"FOLICURE SHAMPOO,..4.00 REGULAR SIZE BOTTLE

TO STIMULATE HAIR GROWTH,...DOO GROW TEA TREE OIL

JUST A FEW DROPS,..TO SCALP,..GENTLY MASSAGE SCALP

THE 2 PRODUCTS,..COST ABOUT $10.00,..for both,...

or,...TRY VIA NATURAL GRO SERUM,..that's the way it's spelled,..

on the bottle,...that's $7.00 A BOTTLE,.NON GREASY,..

feels good on the scalp,...stimulates hair growth,..and a bottle

of VO5 SHAMPOO FOR EXTRA BODY,...OR THE ONE FOR

SPLIT ENDS,...cost,...79 cents to a dollar,..take care:)

Source(s): web search products mentioned for more information,... can purchase @ Sally's Beauty Supply or local Beauty Store

Actually the one you are using is excellent. It offers all the extra vitamins you need for healthy hair growth, one thing that is excellent for you hair is lysine supplements. Your body needs it for healthy and quicker hair growth and supplements are really the only way to get it so I would add that to what you are taking and you will notice your hair growth speeding up a little. Aveda scalp benefits shamp and cond really helped my hair grow out. It gave that extra boost it needed. It has certain ingredients that are great for the scalp to stimulate it. Do lots of gentle scalp massages when you get the chance and really massage that aveda in and then let it sit.

Source(s): This is what I did to get my very stubborn hair to grow out quickly and very healthy

Hair loss affects both men and women. Here are some natural remedies that can help boost hair growth: https://bitly.im/aMVTG While genetics plays a role, there are other factors, including: hormonal imbalances, an underactive thyroid gland, nutrient deficiencies and insufficient scalp circulation.

I say just buy some prenatal pills and save your money on the gnc pills. The prenatals are safe. Most people say they work although I have never seen my hair grow any faster than normal when I am taking them.

Nioxin hair vitamins are the best.