Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Do you still get that Christmas feeling???

Favorite Answer

I absolutely love Christmas and everything about it and to this day when I wake up on Christmas morning I have that Christmas-y feeling. I am so excited for this year I can't wait to see my family. Happy Holidays everybody!!

I try too, even if I am in a bad mood. It's the only time of year I like. I always look forward to the Christmas feeling. By December, I usually do.

• Yes! Christmas is my favorite time of year! Although I wished that I lived somewhere warmer; but I still love Christmas!

• ICU

Every year, at this time, I get a little frustrated at the "condensation" of the holidays. I don't like seeing Halloween & Thanksgiving & Christmas stuff all up and out for sale at the same time... it irks me!!!

Why can't we just let them happen one at a time??? It just takes away from them somehow, and it bothers me. But... getting to your question... YES! I do still get that wonderful Christmas feeling every year! While I'm the one saying, "Don't play Christmas music before Thanksgiving is through", I'm also the one wondering who I can do something wonderful for this time around. Christmas, to me, is a time for remembering the birth of Christ... for helping those in need... and reminding our loved ones how special they are to us. It never has failed to touch me... every year... more and more, as time goes on. <{><

Yippee Skippy!

I'm already wondering if I can put up the tree, before Thanksgiving.

I love our tree, I love the decorations, I love the Christmas music - Silver Bells, Carol of the Bells, Winter Wonderland - all the classics.

I could care less about the gifts, although I love to give them.

I look forward to spending time with family - which is unusual for me, because they drive me crazy, lol.

Yep, excited I am!

i did untill i was 11 because that was the year i moved and it just didnt feel like christmas in the new house. same with when i was 12 but im 13 now and i ALREADY have the christmas feeling so im pretty sure i will when its acualy christmas too.

u bet Christmas rocks! I cant wait to put up the tree! *hands out presents* *puts santa helper hat on*

• Elaina

Totally! It means a break and visit w/family.

love the food, music, decor and exchanging presents

just love the holiday season

Yes!!!! it's the best!!!!!!! CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• yay i love christmas

who could not like it?