Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

sigh i have aworse life im 18 years old?

sigh my life sucks my whole life i been worried about the way my body looks alought of people say my body is really thin and really bony and because of that its really hard for me to make freinds i wiegh170 and my height is 5/10 i no thats considered not thin but my body is still thin and really bony!!!! people and doctors say its cause im tall and you no whats worser i cant gain wieght cause pictures , mirrors and videos arent really showing what my body really looks like cause those things lie!!!!! and whats even worser is ill never get to talk to girls lol sigh cuase im thin my whole 18 years my life is full of severe anxiety and im 18 years old the only thing ti have is atalent people say im really funny

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Justin, You have to have more self-confidence!! None of us like our bodies. EVERYONE has bad problems. I mean bad. No shelter or food, or being sick, like with cancer or Aids. You have to put everything into perspective.

In a few years I promise you that you'll look back at this and laugh. You'll meet someone who loves you for YOU. Show your good personality, smile a lot, be friendly, stand up straight and proud! I'm sure you have a lot going for you. I guarantee you there are millions of people who would love to be in your shoes.

Bless you and may you and your loved ones be safe and healthy. :)

Source(s): Nurse.

When I was 18 I dated a guy who was 28... we dated for about a year and a half but 'split' when I left for college and other various reasons although our relationship was great. After college I moved about 6 hours away but to this day (6 years later) I still visit him every time I go home and this past time he told me one of the single hardest decisions he ever made was not moving to be with me (he stayed back to be near his kids) I'm in a 3 year relationship now but I think about him everyday and what could have been. So if your heart is there and she seems interested, it can't hurt to ask. If not, you could end up being the one with regret- always wondering what may have been.

Some people are just thin. My boyfriend(24) is 5'8" and weighs about 140. I can wrap my arms around him and then some! and he eats a lot. I like to give you the "Being a Teenager"Award. But the anxiety is something to take seriously. Talk to your parents and get in therapy now for it before it becomes a big problem like it did for me. You could end up being agoraphobic if you don't take care of it.

1st You are still very young and are trying to find your likes and dislikes. You have to look at life through objective eyes not negativity.

2. One thing to improve yourself is set goals and a path to accomplish them. If you set goals and don't work towards them you will get nowhere.

3. The world does not evolve around you. You must find your place in life and what you want to do. This may take time and won't occur fast. If you mope around it won't help.

4. You need to be proactive at living. Ask yourself what do you want to do.

5. If you obsess about your negatives you will get nowhere and feel anxious. Focus on positives and work on your accomplishments.

Life is about living not worrying or moping about.

I'm 20, 5'6" and I weigh 115lbs. Because I am gay but I dislike gay culture, it is a virtual impossibility for me to find romance. I have been doing the same thing all my life and gotten absolutely nowhere. Nobody thinks I'm funny except possibly a couple times a year. I think I beat you in terms of angst.

• ?

Well you're here living! It's awesome to be here. Just imagine that it took billions of years for you to exist! Don't worry about looks dude, go out and do the things you enjoy. People will like you more when you like yourself first!

Funny is a good thing, just be natural :)

im sure you're life isnt that sucky...im 16, my height is 5/10 and i weigh 117 lbs.....and actually i like skinny guys, so i wouldnt worry about a thing, im sure you'll find someone who likes you for who you are on the inside, not based on your outer appearance......stick with your talent and you'd be surprised at how far you can get....

If you what you can start working out and you will gain wieght.