Whats the next episode of Supernatural?

Well i was watching Supernatural and it didnt tell me the next episode! I just saw the episode when the Angels go after Anna and it turns out Anna is an angel, and what not! Anyway, Does anyone know what the Next episode will be? (And, When i looked it up on my TV, it said no new episodes?)

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately Supernatural is taking a break in the US because of the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. I think the CW announced that it will be back on 15 January but I read on tv.com that the next episode won't air until 29 January.

The next episode is called 'Afterschool Special' - Sam and Dean investigate a haunting in a high school they attended when they were teenagers - so we get to see little Sam and little Dean again ; )

They will be back in January. After-school special is the name of the episode and you will get to see a little of what it was like to attend high school as a Winchester brother. Looks like Dean loved changing schools so that Dad could hunt demons, but Sammy hated it. I know that is a long time to wait, but lets hope that it will be worth it.

Its on hiatus until January 15.

january 15

thats a long time

hopefully, it has more episodes before the season ends

Supernatural is taking a winter hiatus and will not be back until January 15th.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Supernatural-Casting-S...