Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Charm School:Lacy or Brandi C.?

Does anyone else think that Lacy should have gone home tonight instead of Brandi C, or is it just me. I don't like Brandi C at all but I don't think it was fair that Lacy instigated her to fight with Heather. I know she was responsible for her actions but still, she admitted she was wrong and repulsed by it. I don't know, i just think Brandi C was unfairly eliminated tonight

destiny is my favorite, so i was shocked when it happened butit think its bullshit that brandie apologized to her and admitted she was worng but got sent home when in reality, lacy started it all

Favorite Answer

I think Lacey should have gone, I don't like Brandi C. but i really hate Lacey!!!!

OMG I love that show but I almost hit the TV lol I like the drama to and I hate Lacy so much. I love heather and Brandi M

yeah i think it is about time lacy went home