What is the fastest and easiest way to create a website?

• Favorite Answer

This is the fastest and the cheapest way to create your own website

http://sitecube.com/

Hi Kaylen,

Have you ever taken a look at SBI? Its stands for Site Build It!

As far as creating content, they have a block-by-block builder which is "cheesecake". I don't know what your looking to do with your site, but if you want to turn your knowledge into an income, thats what they specialize in (and a large majority of their customers actually DO succeed and work from home)

I did a review about it on my SBI site. There's a couple freebies and a 2 minute video that might interest you...

Good luck!

If you don't want to spend any money, give www.Squidoo.com a try.

If you want to spend a little money, www.GoDaddy.com has several inexpensive yet effective options.