How do you know God is real?

Favorite Answer

Because there are so many laws (proven to exist by scientists and mathmaticians throughout history) that govern the earth and the existence of life...how can their not be an intelligent creator? What I find fascinating is think about it...everything man has needed to survive and live has been provided on this earth. Look at how technology has prevailed since man appeared on the earth, and it was all by using matter and elements provided on earth and obtained through understanding and intellect...it's almost like simple things like a rock or a tree can be used for a more effecient purpose by understanding the properties and laws that govern the earth...how to forge steel or how you can obtain paper from a tree...build a home...how plastic was created, electrical circuits...it's almost like everything has an underlying secret, or a purpose...it's like pieces to a giant puzzle, for everything there is a cause and effect, and i believe there is evil as well...because everything on earth can be used to better or worsen society, for example chemistry can be used to help people fight disease, or it can be used to create toxic chemicals that kill millions...i'm kinda thinking out loud here but i think science and math has proven there are laws that govern this world, and they must have been laid out by something much more intelligent that we can not comprehend.

I am very interested in probability (I'm an obsessive fantasy football player too, so you know I'm really into this). The probability of there being no intelligent designer of our universe is so laughably small that it's just ridiculous to even consider. The probability of different components jumping together at just the right time to sustain life, without interruption, is also just silly. There's no way the universe happened by chance, no way at all.

I know God is a real invention.

Because I prayed for god to send me a definite, convincing sign; and god did - twice in my lifetime.

Faith turns into understanding and truth bears witness unto itself and there is no more doubt.

because science hasn't come up with a way to make matter or energy out of nothing.

Which one?

cus I woke up this morning

Because the Bible says so!

........duh?