Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What kind of music do boys ages 4-7 listen to? Besides radio, I want to make an appropriate CD for nephews?

So far I have Alvin and the Chipmunks, is there anything new and hot thats out? I dont want Kids Bop, I kinda hate...that cd...[sorry]...something kind of along the lines of like Aaron Carter's old cd from when he was like 11....there were a ton of good songs on there that even adults could tolerate =]

Any idea's?? Thanks =]

PS: something more upbeat/energetic instead of mellow

Favorite Answer

The group that brought out the song about 10 years ago If i had a million dollars,and i beleave their name is the wide mouth mason jars

brought out a c.d. just for kids.Also there is a austrailian group called the doodbops who sing songs just for kids and they have a t.v. show on weekday mornings and they are now doing tours,They are very good and kids love them,they are on 10.30 and 11.30 here in ont.

Here's some songs my kids (eight and four) like -

Can I Kick It? - A Tribe Called Quest

Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne (just make sure you get the censored version!)

Lollipop - Mika

I Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters

• My son is 4 and he really likes Weezer and the Killers lol I thought it was weird but he would request it and he knows all the words....their favorite is the "sweater" song...even my 2yr old daughter knows the words lol Other than that they pretty much listen to what we listen too...and that is current music and Spanish music....my 2yr old like's the 'Hot or Cold" song by Katy Perry....and my son like's Pinks song..."So what"

Source(s): mom of 2

chris brown

new kids on the block

some oldies like L.O.V.E

or aint no mountain high enough

• Truth

Wiggles!

anything Disney related