My co-worker spends lot of time talking to me she has a bf what is she thinking?

she calls me when she is tensed, or when she is in trouble. she discusses her personal life with me. i kinda like her and confessed it to her she turned me down but she spends lot of time with me at office or on phone. her bf doesnot like her talking to me but she hids the fact that she is spending time with me. she ensures she deltes all her conversation from her phone

• ScSpec

You are her friend boy. You aren't a threat since she has no strong feelings for you so she feels comfortable talking to you.