BOY TROUBLES PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

i keep on hearing that my sisters bestfriends brother likes me and has since the 4th grade (now were in 8th). so my sister, him, and i were in a im Conference and i "left"and my sister asked if he liked me and he said idk then left.

then today this is what happened:

me:hey do u want to go to the movies this weekend??

him:as friends only

me:duh

him:ok just making sure

me:u can invite some1 to go with if u want

him: well that would be rude to u

me: well invite some1 for me

him:who??

me:idk everyone in our class is ugly

him:execpt for me lol

him:jk jk

me: yea

him:i g2g now bye

me:ok ttyl

so what is he over me or does he still like me and every time i bring up that i herd he liked me he'll quickly say no and say he has a gf or likes some1 else

i might be starting to like him but i don't want to tell him that and ruin the friendship if he rlly doesn't like me what should i do???

i told him that i herd he wouldn't go out with me and he said yea i just don't like u that way

Favorite Answer

it sounds like he is just messing with you. I don't think he really knows if he likes you or not either. Just play it cool and act casual.

uhm, I'm sorry but no it doesn't sound like he is into you. If he said "ok just making sure" that you guys are going as friends, it doesn't seem like he wants you to get the wrong idea. He may be hearing the same rumors about you liking him, and they could be your friends trying to match make. It would probably be embarrassing if you told him you liked him right now. Give him a while... maybe he's trying to figure some things out

• john n

Hey, this is the part of life where risk is what it is all about.

You should have just said no! I was wanting a date.

When he said,"as friends only?"

Now instead of getting into more games and leaving out information you need to pony up. say what you want and if he don't want it then you can move on instead of wasting time thinking about what he is thinking about. duh

I mean you had enough balls to ask that is a lot for a girl, why go half way and suffer more. This is an intelligence gathering exercise, get some.

well as long as you are not fat. i mean fat not white people standard fat and as long as u do not have acne he will get with u if u are persistent enough. more than likely from his words he dont want u or at least he is focused on someone else. if u want him u have to able to forget about whatever anyone else will think of u and go for it 110% without fear and hesitation. otherwise u r a loser

Source(s): life

Continue the friendship. If it evolves into a relationship great, if not then you still have a great friend.

• idkkk. dont trust anything

you hear get the real answers

and he is flirty. so go with it.

play along. see where it goes.

what do you have to losee???

flirt back. he seems chill

and your only in 8th grade.

thanks for answering mine.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArU8b...

uhh i dont think he likes you girl! sorry! its probably some rumor people are trying to mess with you! if you dont wanna like him them go look for some other guy! :D

• he still likes you, he thinks you dont like him so hes trying to cover up that he likes you ...

maybe he does....he's just trying to be a man and hide it from you...so you can be all over him...SO DONT BE ALL OVER HIM MAKE IT HARD FOR HIM..NOT EASY!

ask him yourself

duh