Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I am always scared to present?

plz help me give me advice we are doing a short skit a page long and am scared

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Trust yourself. make yourself beleive that You are the best. Or else imagine that others sitting in front of you are stones

• 1 decade ago

Practice, practice, practice!! I am the biggest baby when it comes to presenting. The only way I can even get it done is to practice alone, then in front of mirrors, video tape, in front of kids/pets, then in front of husband/family/bf/gf. Then once you do it in front of actual people do it again and again. It will make it so much easier for you. Get the room a little looser right before you present. Talk to the audience, make a joke, connect with them before it is your time to present. This actually helps me. Confidence is all you need. You can actually mess up as much as you want but as long as you have confidence people will see that and they will know it is okay. Remember, the audience doesn't want you to mess up. They are people too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try doing it in front of very close friends or a mirror. Practice, practice, practice. The more confident you are in your lines, the less nervous you'll be (hopefully) and the less likely you will be to mess up.

• 1 decade ago

you need to take a deep breath before presenting and be positive and feel good about yourself where some nice clothes that day because it makes you do better scientist say good luck!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

don't care what people think about you. do what you have to do and do it well.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.