I am always scared to present?

plz help me give me advice we are doing a short skit a page long and am scared

Favorite Answer

Trust yourself. make yourself beleive that You are the best. Or else imagine that others sitting in front of you are stones

Practice, practice, practice!! I am the biggest baby when it comes to presenting. The only way I can even get it done is to practice alone, then in front of mirrors, video tape, in front of kids/pets, then in front of husband/family/bf/gf. Then once you do it in front of actual people do it again and again. It will make it so much easier for you. Get the room a little looser right before you present. Talk to the audience, make a joke, connect with them before it is your time to present. This actually helps me. Confidence is all you need. You can actually mess up as much as you want but as long as you have confidence people will see that and they will know it is okay. Remember, the audience doesn't want you to mess up. They are people too.

Try doing it in front of very close friends or a mirror. Practice, practice, practice. The more confident you are in your lines, the less nervous you'll be (hopefully) and the less likely you will be to mess up.

you need to take a deep breath before presenting and be positive and feel good about yourself where some nice clothes that day because it makes you do better scientist say good luck!!!!

don't care what people think about you. do what you have to do and do it well.